To exit the Rise Player application running on your media player enter the key combination Ctrl+Shift+Q.
Articles in this section
- What hardware do I need for Rise Vision?
- How do I connect a dedicated media player to a monitor?
- Why is my display status showing as offline?
- How do I stop Rise Player and get back to the desktop?
- How can I setup Rise Player to use multiple displays?
- How to enable automatic scheduled updates for Windows 10.
- How can I capture logs from Rise Player?
- The future of the Chrome OS Player and Android.