To stop Rise Player enter the key combination Ctrl+Shift+Q
Articles in this section
- How do I remove the legacy Chrome App Player?
- What is Rise Player?
- Why aren't my Presentations showing correctly on my Display screen?
- How do I set up the LibCEC drivers for Display Control on a Windows Display?
- Why is my Display status offline?
- Why is Rise Player version not current?
- How do I assign per Display content to a Display?
- How do I update Rise Player?
- How do I change my Display ID?
- My Touchscreen isn’t working, what should I do?