This article goes over what is included and not included with Priority Support, as well as what options are available to you if you do not subscribe to Priority Support.
You can subscribe to Priority Support in our store.
Priority Support includes:
- Problems and questions responded to online or by phone within 10 minutes or less on weekdays from 8am to 5pm CST. Click the “Need Help” button at the top of Rise Vision to get in touch with us.
- Remote connection, diagnosis and correction of Display issues.
- Concierge service for equipment returns, replacements and repairs.
- Onsite service dispatch and coordination within the greater US (additional service costs apply).
Priority Support does not include the following, but we will secure quotes for these services or coordinate with your respective specialists to resolve these problems:
- Content changes are best referred to our creative team for a one-time cost, or you can sign up for the regular content update service that they provide.
- Diagnosis of custom content, applications and HTML code is best referred to the creator of the content, or we can ask our creative team to review and if they can be of service, they will provide a quote to resolve the issues.
- Given the nature of internal networks and all of their requirements, we can’t diagnose and correct client side network problems. We will work with your network team to make sure they have everything they need to configure your network for our digital signage application.
- Third party hardware that we don’t support and test on is best resolved by the manufacturer or reseller that you have purchased it from. If the device has completely failed we will do our best to provide a quote for a similar replacement whenever possible.
- And unfortunately we cannot recover deleted Presentations, Displays, Schedules, Storage media, or Accounts as we do not keep deleted information.
What about my sub-companies?
A parent company's Priority Support subscription will not apply to it's sub-companies. If you wish to access Priority Support for a sub-company, it will need it's own subscription.
Non-Priority Support questions
- As a User that does not have a Priority Support subscription, we will respond within 2 business days. If you need a quicker response, we suggest posting your inquiry here in our community forum (https://community.risevision.com) to see if a community member can assist. If you require an immediate response, please consider subscribing to Priority Support and you will receive technical support and diagnostics within 10 minutes or less.
- If you do not have a Priority Support subscription and you need to return or repair a unit that is under warranty to the manufacturer, you can do so by contacting them at the numbers below:
Large Format Displays
The Book PC
- Check status of order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA - follow the steps in this form.
- 1-877-261-6862 (press 2 for support)
- RMA - Confirm all these troubleshooting actions have been carried out on the device, and then contact Cenique here.