A Template is a Presentation that is shared with your Company and Sub-Companies. If you have a Presentation that you would like to make available for other users in your Company to copy and edit, you may want to mark it as a Template.
How to mark a Presentation as a Template
- While in the Presentation Editor, click the cog icon to open “Presentation Properties
- Check the box next to “Share this Presentation as a Template with your Sub-Companies”
- Save and Publish your Presentation
How to create a Presentation from a Template
- In your Presentation list, select “Shared Templates”
- Select the Template Presentation that you want to use