This article answers some commonly asked questions regarding Cenique hardware running Rise Vision Presentations.
How do I confirm my Cenique Player Version?
For compatibility with all Rise Vision Content, Cenique Player Version must be 4.0 or higher. The Cenique Player Version is listed in the Display settings.
If the Cenique Player version less than Cenique 4.x you will need to contact Cenique for a player update.
How do I make systems settings changes?
On the device, connect a USB mouse and keyboard, and move the mouse to the bottom left corner and right click 2 times. This will open Player Settings.
- Enter a new Display ID will launch the on-screen keyboard. Using this keyboard, you can add your Display ID or Claim ID.
- Configure WiFi will open the Android OS settings. You can enable or disable WiFi, and choose a network.
- Start Presentation starts the Cenique Player software.
- Settings allows you to schedule reboots of the Cenique Player.
- Clear Cache if you have made changes to your presentation, and are not seeing them reflected on your Cenique Player, you may want to clear the cache.
- Exit Exits the Player and goes into the Android System Settings.