Click your Profile icon in the top right, then select “+ Add Sub-Company”. After adding your new Sub-Company, you’ll be prompted to enter it’s Company Name, location details, and time zone.
How do I access a Sub-Company?
Click your Profile icon in the top right, then select “Select Sub-Company”. A list of all of your Sub-Companies will appear, you can select any from that list.
Do Sub-Companies have the same Store subscriptions as their Parent Company?
Yes. Each Sub-Company will show that it is managed by the Parent.
Do Sub-Companies have access to the same Presentations as their Parent Company?
No. Sub-Companies only have access to their own Presentations, however, they do have access to any Presentation Templates created by the Parent Company. See Use Embedded Presentations for details on how to share your Parent Company Presentations with Sub-Companies.
Do Sub-Companies have access to the same Displays and Schedules as their Parent Company?
No. Sub-Companies need to have their own Displays and Schedules created. Displays and Schedules cannot be shared between Sub-Companies.
How can I make an existing Company a Sub-Company?
- Log into apps.risevision.com using the Company that you want to make a Sub-Company.
- Click your Profile icon in the top right, then select “Company Settings”.
- Copy the Authentication Key.
- Log out of that company.
- Log into apps.risevision.com using the Company that you want to be the Parent Company of the Sub-Company.
- Click your Profile icon in the top right, then select “Add Sub-Company”. Select “Move a Company Under Your Company” and provide the Authentication Key copied in step 1.
- Click “Retrieve Company Details” and confirm that the Authentication Key you provided is for the correct company.
- Click “Move Company”
Can I add a Sub-Company to a Sub-Company?
Yes! A Sub-Company of your Parent Company can also have Sub-Companies! This is especially useful if your organization has a corporate structure that includes individual locations located under regions.
For more information on how to use Sub-Companies, take a look at our article, About Sub-Companies.