This message will appear when a file is being downloaded. Once your file is fully downloaded, it will be stored in Rise Cache and won’t need to be downloaded again unless it changes. Rise Cache is persistent through reboots, so even if you reboot or lose power, your Display will continue to present the file from Rise Cache.
Articles in this section
- Why is Rise Player version not current?
- Why is there a Windows 10 creators notification on my Display?
- Can I use my own Media Player that I didn't buy in your store?
- Should I reboot my Media Player daily?
- How do I upgrade my Display to use the Messaging Service?
- Why do I see “File Is Downloading”' instead of my video?
- Is my Presentation too taxing for my Media Player?
- Why is my Display status offline?
- Why is a white screen showing on my Display?
- Does Rise Vision send alerts when a Display is offline?