This message will appear when a file is being downloaded. Once your file is fully downloaded, it will be stored in Rise Cache and won’t need to be downloaded again unless it changes. Rise Cache is persistent through reboots, so even if you reboot or lose power, your Display will continue to present the file from Rise Cache.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a Windows 10 creators notification on my Display?
- Should I reboot my Media Player daily?
- Why do I see “File Is Downloading”' instead of my video?
- Can I use my own Media Player that I didn't buy in your store?
- Is my Presentation too taxing for my Media Player?
- Why is my Display status offline?
- Why is a white screen showing on my Display?
- Does Rise Vision send alerts when a Display is offline?
- Why are the IP address and Display screenshot of my Display not appearing?
- How can I resolve a duplicate Display ID error message?