This message will appear when a file is being downloaded. Once your file is fully downloaded, it will be stored in Rise Cache and won’t need to be downloaded again unless it changes. Rise Cache is persistent through reboots, so even if you reboot or lose power, your Display will continue to present the file from Rise Cache.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Display status offline?
- Why is Rise Player version not current?
- How do I update Rise Player?
- How do I change my Display ID?
- How do I stop and close Rise Player?
- Should I reboot my Media Player daily?
- Can I use my own Media Player that I didn't buy in your store?
- How do I configure Rise Player to use a proxy?
- How can I setup Rise Player to use multiple displays?
- Video playback on Pi