This message will appear when a file is being downloaded. Once your file is fully downloaded, it will be stored in Rise Cache and won’t need to be downloaded again unless it changes. Rise Cache is persistent through reboots, so even if you reboot or lose power, your Display will continue to present the file from Rise Cache.
Articles in this section
- How do I check for a stable network connection on my Displays?
- How do I remove the legacy Chrome App Player?
- What is Rise Player?
- Why aren't my Presentations showing correctly on my Display screen?
- How do I set up the LibCEC drivers for Display Control on a Windows Display?
- Why is my Display status offline?
- Why is Rise Player version not current?
- How do I update Rise Player?
- How do I change my Display ID?
- My Touchscreen isn’t working, what should I do?