If you are tax exempt, make sure that you follow this process before you purchase anything from the Rise Vision Store. Please note that we CANNOT REFUND TAXES after a purchase has been made.
Ensure your Company name is correct
The name of your Company in Rise Vision and the name of your Company on your tax exemption certificate must be the same. If they are not, there is a possibility that your tax exemption will not be honored. If you need to change the name of your Company, follow these steps:
- Log into Rise Vision at https://apps.risevision.com
- In the top right, click on your Company name, and select Company Settings.
- In the Company Settings, change the name of your Company to match what appears on your tax exemption certificate.
- Press Save to save your changes.
Adding your tax exemption
Log into https://store.risevision.com and add the items you want to purchase to your Cart. Once you have all items in your cart, go to your cart by selecting the cart icon at the top of the page.
- Once in the cart, click on the Add Tax Exemption button at the bottom of the cart:
- After clicking Add Tax Exemption, a pop up dialog box will ask for some specific information that can be found on your Tax Exemption certificate. All information is required in order to process your tax exemption, unless otherwise specified. This information includes:
- Your Tax Exemption Number
- A PDF or Image of your Tax Exemption Certificate
- Exemption Expiry Date (Not Required)
- The Country your Tax Exemption is valid in
- The State or Province your Tax Exemption is valid in:
- Once all information has been entered, press the Submit button. Once your information has been sent to Rise Vision, you can now proceed to purchase your items with no tax.