Digital signage is a powerful tool that you can use to solve problems at your organization. The ideas below will help you continue to be successful with digital signage after your installation is complete.
Have a designated owner
One of the main reasons digital signage projects don’t reach their full potential is they have no owner. When there is no designated owner the project will languish, never updated and unused. If you are going to start a digital signage project then a member of your team should have managing your digital signage in their job description.
The owner should:
- Be trained on how to use Rise Vision.
- Be comfortable enough using it that they can train others at your organization when necessary.
- Follow the changes and improvements that are being made to Rise Vision.
- Subscribe to the newsletter, follow the blog and check in with the Community announcements.
Set a content update schedule
Setting a regular update schedule is a great way to stay on top of your signage. It can be once a day, once a week, or once a month, it will depend on how you are using digital signage. But, setting and sticking to a regular schedule is a great way to get the most out of your project.
Conduct a quarterly review
Every quarter you should check how well your project is working.
- Are you meeting your goals?
- Can you make tweaks so your digital signage is more effective?
- Have you gathered any feedback that you should apply?
- Do you need to upgrade your hardware?
- Do you need to upgrade content or software?
- Are their any new features you should try out?
- Can you delete any old Presentations, Schedules, Displays or files in Storage?
You could also arrange to meet with your Project Manager or Sales Rep and see if they have any ideas for improvements.
Refresh the look
Too keep people engaged with your signage you should consider refreshing the look around once a year. The timeline will of course depend on your use case, but yearly is a good general guideline.
Encouraging your audience to give feedback on your displays is a great way to find improvements and tweaks. Create a Presentation encouraging this feedback and create a web form or Google Form where your audience can send feedback.
Getting retrained either through one-on-one training or attending a webinar is a great way to stay on top of the latest and greatest Rise Vision developments, news and products. Try to attend a webinar once every six months to a year and consider attending a one-on-one training session every couple of years.