The Intel NUC is our most popular Video Media Player. We sell two varieties of NUC.
Installing a NUC Video Media Player on a Display
When purchased from our store, the Intel NUC Video Media Player requires very little setup. All Media Players purchased from our store come with the Operating System installed and activated, and Rise Player is pre-installed and will launch automatically. There are a few steps that you will need to take care of to complete setup.
- Connect power supply (included).
- Connect HDMI or Display Port cable from Media Player to Display (not included).
- Connect a USB Mouse and Keyboard (not included).
- If not using a wired network, connect to your wireless network.
- Restart the Media Player, allow Rise Player to load and type in your Display ID.
The Intel NUC6I3SYK/I5SYK has a Mini HDMI port. If you are replacing a Video Media Player that currently uses standard HDMI, we recommend that you purchase a Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter, or a Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable.
Intel has provided this video to demonstrate mounting an Intel NUC using the included VESA mounting plate.
You can purchase a NUC Video Media Player from our store.