You can create a copy of a Presentation so you can make a duplicate, store it offline, or share it with a friend.
You create it by copying the HTML code for the Presentation and saving it in a text file using a text editor such as Sublime Text, Notepad++ or your text editor of choice.
- In the Presentations list, click on the name of the Presentation you want to share to open it.
- In the Presentation Editor, click the HTML </> link.
- Select the entire contents of the HTML page, then copy it. (To copy, click CTRL+C (PC) or CMD+C (MAC).
- Open a new file in a text editor (e.g., Sublime Text, Notepad++).
- Paste the contents into the text file and save it with the name of the Presentation. (To paste, click CTRL+V (PC) or CMD+V (MAC)