You can create a copy of a Presentation so you can make a duplicate in your Company, a Sub Company, or a completely unrelated Company. You can also store it offline, or share it with a friend.
- In the Presentations list, click on the name of the Presentation you want to share to open it.
- In the Presentation Editor, click the HTML </> link in the bottom left corner of the Editor.
- When viewing the HTML of the Presentation, select the entire HTML contents of the Presentation, then copy it (To copy, click CTRL+C (PC) or CMD+C (MAC).
- Open a new file in your preferred text editor (e.g., Sublime Text, Notepad++), and paste the contents into the text file. Save it with the name of the Presentation (To paste, click CTRL+V (PC) or CMD+V (MAC). You now have a copy of your Presentation to share or store offline!
Creating a duplicate Presentation in your own Company, a Sub Company, or unrelated Company
- Open your text file that contains the copied HTML of your Presentation.
- In the target Company, go to your list of Presentations, and select the green Add Presentation button.
- Create a brand new blank Presentation:
- In that blank Presentation, click the HTML </> link in the bottom left corner of the Editor.
- Select all existing HTML code in the Presentation, and delete it.
- Select the entire HTML contents of the Presentation from your text file, and copy it (To copy, click CTRL+C (PC) or CMD+C (MAC).
- In the blank Presentation, paste the entire HTML code (To paste, click CTRL+V (PC) or CMD+V (MAC). Save the copy with the name of the Presentation. You now have a complete copy of the original Presentation!
Important: All HTML links to assets in Rise Storage will point to the file’s original location. If these assets are removed from the original Company, they will no longer show in the Company you created the duplicate Presentation in