The Message content type allows you to create a custom text message to display, e.g., “Welcome to our Open House.”
You can also stream content across a Ticker Display from a variety of other sources:
Select the LED Ticker
- Login to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click the name of the LED Ticker you want to set up.
- Follow the steps below to add the type of content you want. The procedure for adding content is specific to the type of content being added.
Add message content
- Click the Message icon. A Message item will be added to the bottom of the playlist for this Ticker Display.
- Click the Message field and type a name to label this content item (e.g., Welcome Message). This text does NOT appear on the display. It is used for making it easier for you to manage and organize the content you add.
- In the black field at the bottom, type your custom message, e.g., “Welcome to our Open House.”
- The default schedule for displaying the content is 24/7 (i.e., everyday, all day.) To customize the schedule, see Schedule content for an LED Ticker Display.
- Format the message color, font, and font size.
- Click the Back button to save. This content item will be added to the bottom of your Ticker playlist.