The Financial content type allows you to display individual stock quotes or an index and currencies.
You can also stream content across a Ticker Display from a variety of other sources:
- Message (for custom text messages)
- Custom (from a json, xml, or html file)
Select the LED Ticker
- Login to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click the name of the LED Ticker you want to set up.
- Follow the steps below to add the type of content you want. The procedure for adding content is specific to the type of content being added.
Add Financial Content
- Click the Financial icon. A Financial item will be added to the bottom of the playlist for this Ticker Display.
- Click the Financial field and type a name to label this content item (e.g., S&P 500 Index). This text does NOT appear on the display. It is used for making it easier for you to manage and organize the content you add.
- Click Add Instrument to add a financial instrument (e.g., an individual stock or an index.) When you add an index, e.g., the S&P 100, that content item cannot contain any other Instruments. Indices MUST exist in dedicated content items.
- Select one instrument from the list provided.
- To add a second instrument, repeat steps 3 & 4 above. If the first Instrument added was an Index, you cannot add any additional Instruments. You must create a separate Financial content item for another Index or to add a currency or individual stock quote (i.e., start at Step 1 to add a second index for display).
- The default schedule for displaying the content is 24/7 (i.e., everyday, all day.) To customize the schedule, see Schedule content on an LED Ticker Display.
- Click the Back button to save. This content item will be added to the bottom of your Ticker playlist.