The Image content type allows you to display bitmap (.bmp) images only. Bitmap files must be less than 10MB and be formatted to match the pixel height of your LED Ticker Display.
You can also stream content across a Ticker Display from a variety of other sources:
- Message (custom text messages)
- Custom (from a json, xml, or html file)
Select the LED Ticker
- Login to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click the name of the LED Ticker you want to set up.
- Follow the steps below to add the type of content you want. The procedure for adding content is specific to the type of content being added.
Add Image content
- Click the Image icon. An Image item will be added to the bottom of the playlist for this Ticker Display.
- Click the Image field and type a name to label this content item (e.g., “Company Logo”). This text does NOT appear on the display. It is used for making it easier for you to manage and organize the content you add.
- Click Upload to upload the bitmap (.bmp) image you want to use.
- Locate the file you want, then click Open.
- The default schedule for displaying the content is 24/7 (i.e., everyday, all day.) To customize the schedule, see Schedule Content for a Ticker Display.
- Click the Back button to save. This content item will be added to the bottom of your Ticker playlist.