With Embedded Presentations you can display one or more Presentations within another Presentation.
While Embedded Presentations have many uses, our users have found that they are a great way to manage Presentations for Sub-Companies.
E.g. You have multiple Sub-Companies that you would like to share the Parent Company Presentations with. You can add a Presentation to each Sub-Company, with a Placeholder containing the Embedded Presentation Widget. Click “Enter Presentation ID”, and input the Presentation ID from your Parent Company. Then, anytime the Presentation in the Parent Company is updated, the Presentations, and Displays in the Sub-Companies will be updated as well.
You embed a Presentation into another Presentation the same way you add any other type of content to a Presentation. First add a Placeholder to the Presentation. Then, for the Placeholder you just added, add the Embedded Presentation Widget.
Add the Embedded Presentation Widget to a Presentation
- Open the Presentation you want to embed another Presentation into.
- Click Add Placeholder to add a Placeholder item.
- Click More.
- In the Search bar on the Add Widget dialog, type Embedded Presentation, then press Enter.
- Click on Embedded Presentation to open the Embedded Presentation Settings dialog. When adding the Embedded Presentation Widget to a Placeholder for the first time, the Presentation Selector opens automatically.
- Configure the settings for the Presentation you are embedding following the steps below.
Select the Presentation to Embed (in the Embedded Presentation Settings dialog)
- Click either Select Presentation, or Enter Presentation ID.
- Select Presentation provides a list of Presentations in your Company to choose from.
- Enter Presentation ID allows you to enter a Presentation ID from any company.
- If you want to view the Presentation you selected, you can click Open Presentation to open the selected Presentation in a new browser tab.