If you are using content in your Presentations that is no longer supported, like Gadgets and Items, and you are seeing this error message when opening your Presentation you will need to replace the them with their corresponding Widgets.
This video explains how to convert a Presentation using the Video Item, to use the Video Widget instead. The steps taken to change from the Video Item to the Video Widget, can be applied to Gadgets, Image Items, HTML Items, and Text Items as well.
Changing the Video Item to the Video Widget
- Open your Presentation that contains your Video Item at https://apps.risevision.com. When you see the dialog informing you there is deprecated content in the Presentation, click Open with Classic Editor.
- When the Presentation opens in the Classic Editor, right click on the Placeholder that has your Video Item, and select Properties.
- Copy the entire URL of the video from the Video item.
- Delete the Video Item from the Placeholder, save the Placeholder, and then save the Presentation.
- Open the Presentation in the Editor at https://apps.risevision.com.
- Click on the Placeholder that previously contained your Video Item, and select the Video option at the top of the Placeholder Playlist.
- Click the By URL option at the bottom of the Storage window, and paste the URL to the video.
- Save the Video Widget settings, and then save your Presentation.
Repeat these steps until there is no longer any deprecated content in your Presentation.