If you are an organization that uses Sub-Companies, you may want all of your subscription billing done through your Parent Company. The following outlines how to setup a subscription for a Sub-Company that is billed to the Parent Company.
- Go to store.risevision.com
- Sign in using a Parent Company account.
- Add the product or service you want to your shopping cart.
- Go to your shopping cart, click Edit in the Ship To section.
- Fill out the Ship To section with the details for your Sub-Company.
- The Bill To section remains the default with the Parent-Company name and billing information.
- Complete your order by clicking Place Your Order, and then selecting your billing method.
When complete, the newly purchased subscription will now be active in your Sub-Company, and billed to your Parent-Company. If your Sub-Company already has a subscription and you would like to move that subscription to the Parent-Company, you will need to cancel the current subscription, and subscribe using the instructions above.