The Financial Selector allows you to create a custom list of financial data for a Display. Each Display has a Playlist containing Financial Lists. Symbols that your Display has access to can be assigned to those Financial Lists and shown on your Display.
What is a Financial List?
A Financial List is referenced by name in your Presentation. Each Placeholder in the Presentation created for you by our Creative services team will reference an individual Financial List. Each Financial List can be customized by you to display the symbols that you select. For example, if you have a Placeholder in your Marketwall Presentation named Bonds, the Financial List named Bonds will control the content for that Placeholder.
Adding an Instrument to a Financial List
- After selecting a Display, click the Financial List that you would like to edit. E.g. Currencies, Indices, Bonds, etc.
- Click the Add Instrument button at the top of the webpage.
- Select the type of Financial Instrument from the drop-down list.
- In the Search Instruments bar, add the symbol that you would like to add to your Financial List then press Enter.
- The list will populate with the results of your search. Check the box next to each symbol you would like to add, then click Add.
You can add as many instruments as you want to each Financial List.