Rise Vision makes it easy for you to get your digital signage set up and running in three simple steps:
- Pick and customize your template
- Activate your display
- Schedule and share your content
Step 1. Pick and customize your template
The fastest way to create your first presentation is to start with one of our pre-designed templates and customize it with your own message, logo, and colors.
To select a template:
- Log in to your Rise Vision account. Click Presentations from the menu along the top. Click the green “Add From Template” button.
- In the Add From Template pop-up window that appears, scroll (or search, or filter) through the collection of templates to find the one you like.
- Click on the image of your preferred template to see it larger and to read a description.
- Click on the Add button to select it for your display. This closes the Add From Template pop-up window, and takes you directly to the Edit Presentation page for the template that you just selected.
To customize your selected template:
- The Edit Presentation page for your selected template has Edit links to control both global settings (“Settings for All Presentations”) and specific settings (“Settings for this Presentation”).
- Click the Edit links to reveal further controls for changing your logo, your colors, and (depending on the template chosen) other parts of the template.
- For further details, see Learn how to customize Templates.
- Once you’ve personalized the template, select the Publish To Display button (in the top right corner of the Edit Presentation page) to save your changes as a presentation.
Step 2. Activate your display
Once you’ve created your presentation from a template, you're ready to activate your display and show your presentation.
After you created your presentation from a template you need to add a display, once you do that a Display ID will be emailed to you. The Display ID is used to connect your media player to Rise Vision. (A media player is a small computer that is connected to the display that you want your presentation to appear on.) To make that connection, you need to enter your Display ID on your media player.
Option 1: I have a media player
Follow the applicable instructions below to download and install the Rise Player application on your media player:
- Install Rise Player on Windows
- Install Rise Player on Linux
- Install Rise Player on Raspberry Pi
- Install Rise Player on Chrome OS
When prompted, enter the Display ID to complete your installation.
Option 2: I need a media player
If you want to avoid spending your time configuring a media player, we recommend purchasing a Rise Vision media player using the link below. They’re inexpensive, reliable, low maintenance, and come pre-configured so you can be up in running in just a few minutes.
If your organization doesn’t have a Windows or Chrome standard or preference, we recommend purchasing the Rise Vision Intel NUC Celeron Media Player (Linux).
Step 3. Schedule and share your content
Once you’ve created your presentation from a template and shared it successfully to your displays, you need to share it to your other channels and keep your audience engaged by regularly updating them with new and relevant content.
To share your presentation with your employees, students, customers, and community, wherever they are. You can show your presentation on:
- Your displays
- The Rise Chrome Extension
- Social media
- A website
- Employee or student computers
Once you’ve shared your first presentation, pick another template, and add it to your schedule. Picking new templates each week is key to keeping your audience engaged.
Sign up for our Weekly Playbook to receive new template ideas each week that will help keep your displays fresh.
Free Weekly Training
Need more help? We hold weekly training sessions that show you how to:
- create amazing, personalized, presentations from our pre-designed templates
- keep your content fresh and engaging by using our weekly playbook
- delegate the responsibility of regularly updating the displays to keep your audience engaged
- save up to 16 hours a week