- Provide compensation that is competitive with the market
- Publicly share our Roles and their compensation levels
- Define how we do Scorecard Reviews to measure and improve our performance
- We have committed to work with each other for the foreseeable future (no end date in mind)
- You hold a defined Scorecard and are paid according to the Role you hold
- You work during our regular hours and take vacation according to our vacation policy
- We have an Employment Agreement that confirms this relationship
If the above applies then we consider you to be an employee and as an employee you are entitled to Time Away, Profit Sharing, participation in our Buy Out Bonus, Expenses and if things are not working out and we let you go, Severance. Employees receive health benefits and retirement savings contributions.
All other relationships that don't meet the above criteria are considered to be independent contractors and they do not receive the above benefits and we typically define our arrangement with a Consulting Agreement.