We believe that if we look after our people they will look after our customers in extraordinary ways.
- Listen to understand, speak to be understood, have strong convictions loosely held
- Be transparent and honest, candor rules
- Challenge and improve everything, ask “why” at least five times
- Work as scrum teams, not individuals
- Solve real problems, to move metrics that matter, using jobs to be done, working lean, kanban style
- Continuously learn, share, teach and coach, delegate down
- Always subtract from, never add to technical debt
- Have a zero defect tolerance; fix defects the same day they are found
We strive to apply our principles in the work we do together, how we respect and treat each other, our customers, suppliers, and partners, and how we go about fairly compensating each other for our efforts.
Our story is made up of how we work together, pay ourselves and find new people to join us. If our story is of use to you feel free to take it and use it within your organization. We have released it into the public domain with no restrictions and we hope it helps you as much as it has helped us.