What is Rise Player?
Rise Player is a local application you install on a Media Player (computer) that is connected typically with an HDMI cable to the display (television or monitor) that you want your digital signage content to appear on. When Rise Player starts it will connect to Rise Vision, get its content, then show it on your screen.
Rise Player is free to use on an unlimited number of Displays and comes loaded with the features that make it easy for you to manage your digital signage.
- Display Status: Verify if your Display is online or offline and when it last connected.
- Auto Upgrade: Automatically upgrade to the latest version of Rise Player
- Nightly Reboot: Control when your Media Player reboots and installs new versions of Rise Player.
- Rise Cache: Store image and video files locally to reduce bandwidth.
- Display Screenshot: Verify what your Display is showing remotely.
- Restart Rise Player: Remotely restart Rise Player
- Reboot Media Player: Remotely reboot your Media Player
- Watchdog. A monitor built into Rise Player that ensures your content is always showing.
- System Information: Verify the local IP Address, MAC Address and Operating System of your Media Player