A Placeholder contains a Playlist of content that you create by adding Content Widgets. Each Placeholder can contain a single Content Widget, or a Playlist of Content Widgets. Using Content Widget settings, you can specify how long each Widget displays before moving onto the next Content Widget in the Playlist, i.e., it’s Duration.
- Select the Placeholder you want to add content to.
- Click Playlist.
- Click the button for the type of content you want to add. For example, to add an image, click the Image button, to add some text, click the Text button. The More button gives you access to more content options available in the Rise Vision Store, some of which are free like the Google Spreadsheet Widget and the Google Calendar Widget, and some of which are premium options, like the Youtube Widget and the Weather Forecast and Conditions Widget.
- After making your selection, the settings for that Content Widget open for customization.
- Customize the settings for the Content Widget you selected. To customize the settings for the:
- Video Content Widget, see Use the Video Widget.
- Google Spreadsheet Content Widget, see Use the Google Spreadsheet Widget.
- RSS Feed Content Widget, see Use the RSS Feed Widget.
- Google Calendar Content Widget, see Google Calendar Widget.
- Click Save to save the settings.
Next, to customize the properties for the Content Widgets you added, see Change the Name and Duration of a Widget.