Rise Player will use the Proxy Settings configured on the Operating System. If your Media Player needs to connect to a Proxy Server in order to access the internet make sure you've configured the Operating System to use your Proxy.
- Open Windows 10 Settings
- Select Network & Internet
- Select Proxy and configure the according to your network requirements.
- Select the system menu icon in the top right, then select System Settings.
- Select Network and choose Network Proxy.
- Configure according to your network requirements.
Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
Raspbian does not include a user interface (UI) to define a Proxy. It must be done manually. You can find directions on how to do this on the Raspberry Pi Forum.