If you are receiving invoices and you are not the correct user to receive them, or you are not receiving invoices and you need to be set up so you do, the following steps will show you how to set up your account appropriately to accomplish both actions.
Log into https://store.risevision.com
On your computer’s web browser, navigate to https://store.risevision.com, click Sign In in the top right corner, and login using the email address that the invoice was sent to. Once logged in go to the next step.: Updating your account to receive or not receive invoices.
If you’re not able to login, see the steps listed in I am having trouble logging in, what can I do?
Updating your account to receive or not receive invoices
NOTE: You can only remove the Store Purchaser role from your account if you are also a System Administrator. If you are not a System Administrator for your company, contact a System Administrator on your account and have them follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the Profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Click Company Users.
- Select your name from the list of users.
- In the Roles section, to STOP RECEIVING INVOICES, uncheck the Store Purchaser role. To START RECEIVING INVOICES, check the Store Purchaser role.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- To set any other user in your Company to start or stop receiving invoices, follow the above steps for their account.
How do I change my credit card used to pay a subscription or change the User that is currently paying for it?
See the How do I change my credit card used to pay a subscription or change the User that is currently paying for it? article for more information.