Using the Image Widget, you can add images and pictures to your Presentation.
NOTE: Rise Vision does not support 3rd party hosting of videos and images, due to reliability issues. If you are having issues with 3rd party hosted content, we strongly recommend to use Rise Vision Storage, which is available with all of our paid plans. 3rd party hosted images will not be cached on the Display, and will not update automatically when updated on the source server.
You will need a Placeholder to add the Image Widget to. See our article on Adding Placeholders.
Once you’ve added a Placeholder, you can add the Image Widget to that Placeholder.
- Select the Placeholder, and click Image.
- If you haven’t already signed up for a Plan or started your free trial, select Start A Plan Trial.
a.If you prefer to use your own hosting, click the By URL button in the bottom left corner, then provide the URL to your hosted image.
- Click Upload Files.
- Locate and select the Image file that you want to display. The Image will be uploaded to your Rise Storage trial account.
- Select the image that you uploaded by clicking it.
- Click Select. Now that this image has been added to the Placeholder, it will appear on your Presentation.
- If you want to change the size of the Placeholder, click and drag any of the corners to resize the Placeholder.
If you would like to add more content to this same Placeholder, please see our article Create a Playlist of Content for a Placeholder.