Media Players sold on the Rise Vision Store are fulfilled by TheBookPC. Media Players are warrantied for a period of 3 years from the ship date. If you have a warranty concern, please see the article How can I tell if my Intel NUC or Compute Stick is under warranty?
Customers may return a purchased Media Player for a refund within 30 days of the ship date with the exceptions noted below where its non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to TheBookPC.
- A Media Player is non-returnable and non-refundable if:
- The Media Player is defaced, modified, or physically damaged.
- The Media Player is non-functional due to user error or virus.
- The warranty label or serial number has been removed from the Media Player.
- The Media Player is returned without original retail packaging or accessories (manual, CDs, cables).
- The Windows license key sticker is removed or damaged (for Windows Media Players).
A return can be initiated by emailing email@example.com.