The best way to determine what product and company a subscription is for, as well as who is responsible for the subscription, is to look at the invoice. Every invoice is tied to a subscription, which is a recurring service that will bill you every month or year, depending on which option was selected.
Log into https://apps.risevision.com/billing, and in the Account & Billing section, you can see links to view your past invoices. If you had subscriptions prior to September 2018, those can be downloaded from a separate location.:
All invoices can be downloaded in PDF format:
Using the invoice below as the example, you can determine:
- Invoice Date: The date the invoice was generated. If paid by credit card, this can also represent the date of successful payment.
- The Billed To Company: This is the Company that is paying for the subscription. It will also include the name of the User who is responsible for the subscription.
- The Shipped To Company: This is the Company that is using the subscription. Often, the Billed To and Shipped To will be the same Company, however when a Parent Company is paying for a subscription used by a Sub Company, as in this example, that is represented here.
- The Billing Period: This represents the period of time between billing intervals of the subscription.
- Description: This is the product of the subscription that the invoice is for.
- Payments: This shows the date and time that the invoice was successfully paid, and the payment method.
To get a more details description of the product that the subscription is for, from the https://apps.risevision.com/billing page, click the Edit button for the subscription you require more information for:
When the subscription details are open, click “View Breakup”:
Listed here will be a complete description of the product, as well as the cost before and after any taxes: