- Rise Vision accounts are called Companies.
- Each Company can have as many Sub-Companies as you would like. Each Sub-Company is unique and has its own Presentations, Displays, Schedules, and subscriptions.
- You can share a Presentation from your Parent Company to your Sub-Companies by marking it as a template.
- Users can be assigned different roles.
- Content Editor can edit a Presentation and save the changes, but cannot Publish.
- Content Publisher can Publish changes to a Presentation.
- Display Administrator can add and remove Displays, as well as send reboot and restart commands to Displays.
- System Administrator can add, remove, and manage account users.
- Store Purchaser receives notifications of Rise Vision Store purchases in your Rise Vision Company.