- We call the content that appears on your digital signage screens a Presentation. You can manage and edit your Presentations on the Rise Vision website.
- You'll use Rise Vision to add a Display and create a DisplayID. A DisplayID is a unique code that each Display is assigned. It tells your Display that it belongs to you, and what digital signage content it should be showing.
- A Schedule is a playlist of Presentations or websites that a Display is assigned to.
- You'll need some digital signage hardware.
- Any HD computer monitor or television. It's helpful if this can be mounted to a wall, and has an HDMI input.
- Media Player that runs Window or Ubuntu Linux. If you don't want to go through the trouble of setting up your own Media Player, you can purchase one that is pre-configured here.
- If you've never administered a Linux device before, play it safe and go with a Windows Media Player.
- If you're going to be displaying static content like full-screen images or text, you can use a Media Player with less system resources, like an Intel NUC with a celeron processor.
- If you're going to be displaying HD videos, animation, or an interactive Presentation, use a Media Player with more system resources, like an Intel NUC with an i3 or i5 processor.