- When adding a Display, name it something that describes it's location or purpose.
- After adding a Display, a unique DisplayID will be created for this Display. When Rise Player starts up on your Media Player, enter this DisplayID.
- When you click a Display name on displays.risevision.com, you'll be taken to the Display Settings page where you have some options.
- Reboot your Media Player, completely closing Rise Player and restart the operating system.
- Restart Rise Player, closing and relaunching Rise Player.
- View various details about this Display, like if the Rise Player version is current, if it's online, and it's local network information.
- Change the address of this Media Player to automatically configure it's local time zone.
- Change it's scheduled reboot time, or remove scheduled reboot entirely.