The below steps document the entire process of adding and setting up a User account that is not a Gmail or Google Account.
All emails listed below will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that this email address is not blocked, going to your Junk email folder or Spam. Pressing the Forgot Password link will also send the Reset Password email from email@example.com.
- Create the Non Google / Gmail user account by following the steps on the Add and Manage Users article.
- Once the User has been created, an email will be sent to the email address entered, informing them of how to login. It will include:
- The name of the user who added them to the Company.
- The name of the Company.
- The username to use when they log in.
- Click the Join Now or Sign Up link in the email, which opens the Rise Vision sign up link in your browser.
- DO NOT click the Sign Up with Google link. Instead, enter the email address from the email, and choose a password to use when logging in, confirm that password, then click Sign Up:
- Another email will be emailed confirming your account:
- Click the Confirm Your Address link, which will open Rise Vision in a browser window.
- Enter your email / username, as well as your password. Once you have entered that, you’ll be required to confirm your first and last name, as well as accept the Terms of Service and Privacy, as well as optionally sign up for our newsletter.
- Once your first and last name is updated and the TOS accepted, press Create Account:
Congratulations, you’re now logged into your Company!