The steps provided in this article will go over the entire process of adding and setting up a User account that is not a Gmail or Google Account and is not using SSO. For details on using Single Sign On (SSO), please see this article.
All emails listed in this article will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that this email address is not blocked, going to your Junk email folder or Spam. Pressing the Forgot Password link will also send the Reset Password email from email@example.com.
- Create the Non-Google / Gmail user account by following the steps in the Users overview article.
- Once the User has been created, an email will be sent to the email address entered, informing them of how to log in. It will include:
- The name of the user who added them to the Company.
- The name of the Company.
- The username to use when they log in.
- Click the Join Now or Sign Up link in the email, which opens the Rise Vision sign-up link in your browser.
- DO NOT click the Use My Google Account link. Instead, enter the email address from the email, and choose a password to use when logging in, then click Join:
- Finally, enter your first and last name, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Create Account:
Congratulations, you’re now logged into your Company!