If you show MP4 videos in your Content it is important to make sure that they are optimized. Files that are optimized take less time to download and use less resources from your Media Player compared to MP4 videos that are not optimized. And the process is easier than you might think - here's how.
1. Download Handbrake, https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php and Install it on your PC
2. Open Handbrake and select the file to compress
3. Optional: Change the default Destination that Handbrake should save the compressed version to
4. Select Toggle Presets
5. Select Fast 1080p30
6. Select the Web optimized checkbox.
7. Select Start
8. Once the encoding has finished, the compressed version is ready to be used and can be found at the Destination path per Step 3 above. Upload the optimized file to Rise Storage for use in your Content!