Can you add or remove a user on my account?
The addition and removal of users to and from an account is available through the Company Users menu. Please see the article Add and Manage Users for full details.
My email address has changed and I’ve lost access to my account. Can you help me?
If your email address has changed, or you’ve otherwise lost access to your Rise Vision account, we can help!
You'll need to provide us with the email address that was last associated with the account and at least one of the following;
- Names of other users in the account.
- Names of any Displays in the account.
- Names of any Presentations in the account.
Why can't I reset my password?
If you joined Rise Vision using a Google account, that is you have an email address ending with @gmail.com or an email account that is part of a Google Apps domain you need to follow Google's steps to resetting your password. Click on 'Sign in with Google', enter your email, and follow the instructions.
If you created an account with Rise Vision click on the 'Forgot your password?' link and follow the instructions.
Can you provide your W9?
Rise Vision is a Canadian based company so we don't have a W9 form. The Canadian equivalent is called a W8 which is available here.
Why is my Display status showing offline?
Here are a few common things to look at that would cause a Display to show offline in Rise Vision.
- The Media Player connected to your Display could be turned off.
- Check the Media Player to ensure it has power and is turned on.
- The Rise Player software may not be running on the Media Player.
- Check the Media Player and verify that Rise Player is showing content on the screen. If Rise player is not showing content, and you instead see a desktop download and run the Rise Player installer again, during the install, ensure "Start Rise Player when Operating System starts" is checked.
- If you see an error message, clear the error message, then restart your Media Player.
- The Media Player connected to your Display may have lost internet access.
- If the Rise Player is open on the Media Player, press Control + Shift + Q to close it.
- Open a web browser, like Chrome or Firefox, and navigate to www.risevision.com.
- Does the website load in your browser? If no, your Display does not have internet connectivity. You will need to resolve that before you Display will reflect an online status.
- Rise Player maybe not be able to access one or more of the necessary network resources it needs to show content and show online.
- Network requirements for Rise Player are available here.