The Rise Vision Financial Data License grants access to 20-minute delayed data for US markets including world indices, energy, agriculture, metals, livestock, currencies, bonds, and NYSE/Nasdaq equities. With over 100+ premade templates, you will be able to customize your financial-related digital signage to fit your specific needs.
To show the templates included in the Financial Data License your display is required to be licensed with any of the following display licenses (Basic, Advanced, or Enterprise). If you need like to inquire about a Financial Data License please contact us here.
This quick video goes over setting up a Financial Data Template:
To get started with your Financial Data License:
- Search for "Finance" in the template library and pick a financial data template.
- In the list of components on the left, click on the customizable financial list component to edit it.
- Click on the "Add Stocks" button to add more symbols to the list.
- Search for any symbols you'd like to add and click on the check boxes to select them. Then click "Add Selected".
- When you’re done editing the financial data click Publish to Display to send the changes to your Display(s).
Why are there no results found?
It’s possible the symbol you entered isn’t one that Reuters offers. First, confirm the symbol is valid.
- Use the Reuters stock lookup and search for the symbol.
- If you get “No search results match …” the symbol is incorrect and you need to find the correct Reuters symbol. Company stock symbols do change occasionally, so you should confirm that the symbol you want to Display is current.
- If you verify that the symbol is current, and still see “No search results match …”, it’s possible that we do not have permission to Display this symbol. Contact us and we can find out for you.