Rise Vision's Brand settings allow a company to save specific colors and a logo to our large amount of pre-made templates. This makes creating new content easy and will keep your content looking constant.
Set up branding
If this is your first time creating a template, you can use the "Brand settings" component to set branding that will be applied automatically to all newly created presentations.
- In the list of options on the left, click on “Brand settings”.
- By default, the logo set here will automatically be used for all templates you create.
- You can set brand colors that will replace the default colors on most templates.
Two things to note about brand settings:
- If you do not like the brand settings on a specific template you can select the "Color" component and check the "Override brand settings" to remove or change this pre-set.
- Brand settings are specific to an individual company, a sub-company will need to be configured with its own brand settings.