You can use our templates to quickly and easily add personalized content to your displays. With hundreds of eye-catching templates to choose from and professional recommendations from our Weekly Playbook, it’s easy to keep your content fresh and get noticed.
Here’s a video that goes over the steps below:
Pick a template
We have hundreds of templates to choose from, and more are added each week.
- Log in to your Rise Vision account at risevision.com, and then click “Presentations” in the menu.
- Click on the “Add Presentation” button.
- You can search or use filters to help you find a template to start with.
- Click on the “Add” button to pick a template and start working from it.
Set up branding
If this is your first time creating a template, you can use brand settings to set branding that will be applied automatically to all your presentations.
- In the list of options on the left, click on “brand settings”.
- By default, the logo set here will automatically be used for all templates you create.
- You can set brand colors which will replace the default colors on most templates.
Customize your template
You can use the list of options on the left to customize the template. Any changes you make will be automatically saved as a presentation.
- Your presentation’s default name will be “Copy of…” the template. You can change it by clicking on the pencil icon next to the name.
- Click on the option you would like to edit on the left. As you make changes, you will see them appear in the presentation preview.
Publish your presentation
Once you’re done making changes, click on the “Publish” button on the top-right to update or add the presentation to your schedules and displays.
After you’ve created a few presentations to use, you’re ready to schedule and share your content.