The fastest way to create great looking content is to select one of our pre-designed templates and personalize it with your own logo, colors and a variety of content options:
- Text (static, scrolling, lists)
- Google Slides
- Financial Market Data
- Countdown Timer
- Count Up Timer
- Embedded Presentation
Our pre-designed templates come in various designs and themes. Each professionally designed template has some areas that cannot be edited (such as the underlying layout), and specific areas that you can edit to personalize it.
Select A Pre-Designed Template
- Log in to your Rise Vision account. Click Presentations from the menu along the top.
- On the presentations page, click the green Add From Template button.
- In the Add From Template pop-up window that appears, scroll (or search, or filter) through the collection of templates to find a design that you like. You can filter your search by category, location or the content it includes.
- Click on the image of your preferred template to see it larger and to read a description.
- Click on the Add button to select it for your use. This closes the Add From Template pop-up window, and takes you directly into editing the template that you just selected.
Edit & Personalize Your Selected Template
- You can configure both the global template settings (“Settings for All Presentations”) and the presentation-specific settings (“Settings for this Presentation”) from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Click the edit links to reveal further controls for changing your brand settings (logo and colors) and configuring the various content options.
- To rename your selected template, click the pencil icon to the right of the template name (in the top left corner of the page) and type in the new name.
- Once you’ve finished personalizing the template, click the Publish To Display button (in the top right corner of the page) to save your changes.
Once saved, your new presentation will be added to your list of presentations and ready to add to a schedule and share it to your displays, websites, personal computers, and more.