These instructions will guide you through the steps to configure devices you manage with Chrome Enterprise to show a schedule from your Rise Vision account when users open a new tab.
If you don’t use Chrome Enterprise, you can install the Rise Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store here.
Getting The Schedule Share URL
Every schedule in your Rise Vision account has a unique share URL. Here is how you get it.
- Log into Rise Vision.
- Click Schedules at the top of the page to see all schedules in your Rise Vision account.
- Click on the desired schedule that you want to get the share URL for.
- Click Share above the schedule preview shown on the page, then click Chrome Enterprise and the share URL will be shown.
- Copy it for use in configuring Chrome Enterprise.
Configure Chrome Enterprise
- Sign into Google Admin.
- Click Devices.
- Click Chrome Management.
- Click User & browser settings.
- Configure the policy Browser history to Always save browser history.
- Configure the policy New tab page with the schedule share URL from your Rise Vision account.