Zoom Room's digital signage feature can automatically show Rise Vision when it isn't being used for an active meeting.
Configure Zoom Room digital signage to show Rise Vision
- Log in to your Zoom account, then in the navigation menu go to Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- In Zoom’s room hierarchy, find the room you would like to use for your display and click “Edit” next to the room name.
- Click on the “Digital Signage” tab, scroll to the bottom and set the digital signage toggle to “On” if it isn’t already.
- Scroll back up and click on "Add Content".
- Click on the "URL" tab and paste this into the URL field:
- Your Zoom Room display should now be showing the Rise Vision Player activation screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your displays.