Your classroom’s Vivi display is perfect for showing announcements, positive messages, and key information when it isn’t being used to lead the class. Using Vivi’s digital signage feature, you can have your classroom TV double as a Rise Vision display.
Step 1: Get your Display ID.
If you haven’t already done so, start by creating a new display in Rise Vision. Once you have given your display a name and clicked save, you will receive a Display ID. Make note of it, you’ll need it in a moment!
Step 2: Add the Rise Web Player URL as a Media item.
In Vivi Central, select the “Media” link. Click on “Add Media” and choose “Add website URL”.
Give the URL any name of your choosing, and then copy the following URL and paste it into the website URL field:
Lastly, replace “DISPLAYID” in the URL with the Display ID you received in Step 1. Click on “Create” to create the media item.
Step 3: Add the Media item to your Vivi digital signage schedule.
- In Vivi Central, select the “Signage” link, and then click “Create Signage Schedule”.
- Select the organisation that the schedule will belong to and give your schedule a name. Then, click “Next”.
- Choose to display the schedule to an individual “Room”, and then choose the room you would like to set up. Click “Next”.
- Choose to add media, and then select the Media we created in Step 2. Click “Next”.
- Set up the dates and times you would like your digital signage content to play.
Make sure “Precedence” is set to “None” so you can still share to the screen whenever you’d like! Once you’re done, click “Next”.
- You’ll get a chance here to review the schedule and confirm it’s set up correctly. Click “Submit” to save the schedule.
Now your classroom displays can double as Rise Vision displays!
Managing multiple rooms
If you have multiple Vivi displays which you’d like to use for digital signage, each will need its own Display ID.