Vivi's digital signage feature can automatically show Rise Vision when it isn't being used to lead the class.
Configure Vivi Central to show Rise Vision
- In Vivi Central, select "Media" from the menu on the left. Click on “Add Media” and choose “Add website URL”.
- Give the URL the name "Rise Vision", and then copy the following URL and paste it into the website URL field:
- Click on “Create” to create the media item.
- Select "Signage" from the menu on the left, and then click “Create Signage Schedule”.
- Select the organisation that the schedule will belong to and give your schedule a name. Then, click “Next”.
- Choose to display the schedule to an individual “Room”, and then choose the room you would like to set up. Click “Next”.
- Choose to add media, and then select the media called "Rise Vision". Click “Next”.
- Set up the dates and times you would like your digital signage content to play.
Make sure “Precedence” is set to “None” so you can still share to the screen whenever you’d like! Once you’re done, click “Next”.
- You’ll get a chance here to review the schedule and confirm it’s set up correctly. Click “Submit” to save the schedule.
- Your displays should now show the Rise Vision Player activation screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your displays.
Now your Vivi devices will show Rise Vision content when they aren't being used for screen sharing.