Our content consists of two things....
- full-screen images that are created by graphic artists at the right size; static content.
- complex, layered content with time, weather, and items pulled dynamically from our databases via web pages.
I can create either in a presentation.... but what we want is to slip the photos (or ads) in between.... something like
- Splash/Welcome Photo - Full Screen Image
- "Dashboard" Screen - 1 minute
- Full Screen Photo, ad/promo - 20 second
- "Coming Events" list (dynamic, from web) - 45 seconds
- Slide show - full screen -- 3 photos, each 20 seconds (60s total)
I can make all of the individual elements.... can I combine them into one presentation? Or cycle through multiple presentations all day?
Please sign in to leave a comment.