Hi, I've got a serious issue:
I have 11 panels in a busy restaurant displaying the restaurant's menu. The background images, the titles, the fonts and the css are working perfectly, but the menu items, which are pulled from various google sheets, just stopped appearing today, all at the same time. We use google sheets because we need to have discreet sharing across various employees, and we don't want them logging in to Rise Vision. It's been working fantastically for years and years (since 2012 if I remember correctly). We've gone through different players, starting with a Raspberry Pi, and most recently using Amazon Fire Sticks running an app called Scott's Digital Signage. Nothing changed here today when this problem started. The previews on Rise Vision work fine. I tested it on my phone and it does not work, so I know it's not specific to the Fire Sticks, but the common element is Scott's Digital Signage.
I don't have another option readily available -- I'm wondering if it's related to something that happened on Google's end, or if an update to Scott's might have caused something to happen, or if there is some permissions issue rearing its head.
I'm at my wit's end trying to figure this out and I don't know how to rectify it, all while the restaurant has no way to tell customers what's on the menu! Thanks a lot...
Please sign in to leave a comment.