Follow these steps to get up and running with LED Ticker Software.
Network requirements are available here. These are the settings that need to be applied to your firewall or network security solution for the Ticker to be able to function correctly.
Login to the application
In order to be able to add or edit content for a Ticker Display you need to have a User account set up on ticker.risedisplay.com. If you already have an account, login via the directions below. If you do not have an account skip to the “Add new Users” section below.
- Go to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click Login.
- Click Login with Google.
- Click Allow to give the application permission to access your Google Account.
Add new Users
You need a Google Account to be added a as User. If you don’t already have one, don’t worry! You can create one for free at https://accounts.google.com/signup. You can use any email address with a Google Account. Just click on "I prefer to use my current email address", and then set your password.
To add a new User Account to your company,
- Click the Cog Wheel icon beside the name of the Ticker.
- Click Users.
- Click the Add button.
- For the User you want to add, type their first name, last name and email address in the appropriate fields. Remember the email address you enter must be an address with a Google Account.
- Click the Back button to save the change. This User will now be able to login to the application.
Create a Playlist of content
You can stream content across a Ticker Display from a variety of sources. You create a playlist of the content by adding the types of content you want to show. Click on each content type below for instructions on how to add them to your Ticker playlist:
- Message (custom text messages)
- Image (.bmp images)
- Custom content (from a json, xml, or html file)