Power Save mode is a feature that helps extend the life of your LED Ticker. In Power Save Mode, the Ticker displays a black image according to the Schedule you define for it.
Turn Power Save Mode on and create a schedule for it
Log into ticker.risedisplay.com. If you are unfamiliar with this website, see our article Get started with LED Ticker software.
- Click the Settings cog wheel icon beside the name of the Ticker.
- Click Power Save mode
- Click the Power Save toggle, the toggle will slide and display a blue icon.
- Select your End On date first. We recommend setting this date far into the future. E.g. Today’s date is 5/10/2017, I will set my end date to 5/10/2022.
- Select your Start On date. If you want Power Save to start immediately, don’t change this date.
- Select the Duration. The first Duration box determines what time Power Save starts. The second Duration box determines what time Power Save ends. E.g. I want my Ticker to begin displaying content at 8:00AM, and go blank at 6:30PM. I will set the first Duration box to 6:30PM, and the second Duration box to 8:00AM.
- Set the frequency that Power Save mode will repeat, the most common is Every Day.
- Click the Back button to save your Power Save settings.