Displays in a network are often scheduled to play content based on their location or department. In some cases you may want to have all the displays in your network show a common message with its normal content. You can do this by assigning your displays an Override-Include type schedule in addition to their normal schedule.
Step 1: Create a schedule
- Log in at risevision.com and click on “Schedules”.
- Click on “Add Schedule”.
- Use the pencil icon to name your schedule.
Step 2: Set up the schedule options
- Click on the Type drop-down and select “Override”.
- From the subtype options that appear, select “Include”.
- If the content should only be included during certain times, unselect the option “Show all the time” and click on the timeline to set it.
- Click on your schedule’s distribution and select any number of displays on which you’d like the content to be included.
Step 3: Add content to the playlist
- Click on “Add playlist item”.
- Click on “Presentation”.
- Select any number of presentations to add them to the playlist.
- You can reorder the playlist by clicking and pulling on the handles.
- Click on Save when you’re done.
The displays will now alternate between their normal scheduled content and the content in the new Override schedule.