In some cases you may want to have your displays play a specific message instead of their normal scheduled content. You can do this by assigning your displays an Override-Replace type schedule in addition to their normal schedule.
Step 1: Create a schedule
- Log in at risevision.com and click on “Schedules”.
- Click on “Add Schedule”.
- Use the pencil icon to name your schedule.
Step 2: Set up the schedule options
- Click on the Type drop-down and select “Override”.
- From the subtype options that appear, select “Replace”.
- Unselect the option “Show all the time” and click on the timeline to set when the schedule should replace the normal content.
- Click on your schedule’s distribution and select any number of displays on which you’d like the content to appear.
Step 3: Add content to the playlist
- Click on “Add playlist item”.
- Click on “Presentation”.
- Select any number of presentations to add them to the playlist.
- You can reorder the playlist by clicking and pulling on the handles.
- Click on Save when you’re done.
The displays will now stop their normal scheduled content during the Override schedule’s timeline, and show only the Override schedule instead. The normal content will resume afterwards.