Rise Vision Player is supported on Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows IoT Enterprise.
To install Rise Vision Player on Windows, you must be a local administrator. Rise Vision Player installs to your local user profile, and only installs for the currently logged-in user.
Windows is developed and maintained by Microsoft. Microsoft may occasionally release updates that require user input to complete. It's recommended to place your device somewhere you can access it.
Click on one of the following links to download Rise Vision Player for Windows:
Install Rise Vision Player
- Check if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Windows 10 shows this in Start > Settings > System > About under System Type.
- Windows 11 and current versions of Windows IoT Enterprise are only available as 64-bit OS.
- Download the 32-bit installer or the 64-bit installer for Rise Vision Player depending on your System Type.
- Double-click the installer to run it.
- You will be asked whether you want Rise Vision Player to start automatically. If you are using this device only for digital signage, choose "yes". Otherwise, choose "no".
- The Rise Vision activation screen will be shown. Activate your display by following the on-screen instructions.
Set your user account to log in automatically
If you are using your Windows device only for digital signage, it's recommended that you configure the user you have installed Rise Vision Player with to log in automatically.
- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Make sure a Password is set for your user account.
- Under "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", disable the setting that says "only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts".
- In the Start menu, search for
- In the Users tab, unselect "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
- When prompted, enter the username and password for the account you want to automatically sign in with.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I return to the Windows desktop?
When Rise Vision Player is running, it can be closed with the key combination
Ctrl Shift Q.
- I'm on the Windows desktop. How do I relaunch Rise Vision Player?
Shortcuts were created automatically during installation and placed in the Start menu. In the Start menu, search for "Start Rise Vision Player" and click on it.
- Where is Rise Vision Player installed on my disk?
The application is installed automatically on your current user profile at
- How do I uninstall Rise Vision Player?
In the Start menu, search for "Uninstall Rise Vision Player" and click on it.